Another Living Room
|Lotus Gardesn is a development of 26 residential apartments and Penthouses. Situated in a lush tropical setting together with a charming selection of designs, views and amenities, the development is just five minutes walk to the quiet and secluded Layan beach.
Garden Penthouse Lower
Garden Penthouse Upper
Sunset Penthouse Upper
Sunset Penthouse Lower
This development is defined by the prestigious location, quality of design, finishing and professional landscaping. Individual residences offer a charming selection of interior designs views and amenities.
Furnishing packages that highlight the use of natural textiles woods and fibers are available from top designers in Thailand and South East Asia.
The residences have access to villa service where favorite foods, wines and cocktails can be prepared and served in their private residence or in the open garden cafe.
For property owners who wish to place their residence in the vacation rental program the management team at Lotus Gardens will ensure that each home is maintained in excellent condition while owners benefit from rental income.
HB Design, based in Singapore with offices in Phuket, has created a contemporary open plan for Lotus Gardens, which gives maximum advantage of views while creating the relaxed comfort of a home in the tropics.
Interior furnishing packages that highlight the use of natural textiles, woods and fibers are available from top designers in Thailand and surrounding Southeast Asia.
Eight sunset residences face west toward the Andaman Ocean. These stunning homes offer two bedrooms with en suite bath, a fully equipped modern kitchen and large additional front room that can be used as a home office or formal dinning room. Each residence has a large deck with plunge pool and sala for relaxing.
Interior: 203m2 Exterior: 111m2 Total: 314m2
Interior: 337m2 Exterior: 146m2 Total: 483m2
Eight single level exclusive garden residences provide privacy and comfort surrounded by extensive landscaping. Each residence has two bedrooms with en suite bath, fully equipped modern kitchen and extensive areas that can be used for storage. Outdoor patio areas are private and spacious offering room for relaxation and dining.
Interior: 137m2 Exterior: 75m2 Total: 212m2
Eight two level garden penthouse residences offer open views of the extensive landscaped garden and pool features. The lower floor provides a family area and three bedrooms, each with en suite bath and extensive walk-in wardrobes. The upper floor has bright sunny views with a large fully equipped modern kitchen with an adjoining breakfast area, large living/ dining room that opens onto a patio designed for outdoor entertainment.
Interior: 251m2 Exterior: 57m2 Total: 308m2 = Bt.18 million
Lotus Gardens is based on deluxe condominium structures. Three methods of purchase are available to you:
1. Purchase a direct foreign freehold condominium title in your name (Under Thai law 49% of the condominium units may be sold directly to foreigners).
2. Purchase a freehold condominium title using a Thai company in which the foreign shareholdings have a controlling protected 49% interest with weighted voting rights. This company cannot be a “nominee” company.
3. Purchase a 30-year lease with two 30-year renewable options whereby the leasehold owners holding a controlling interest in the landlord company granting the renewals would protect the security of the renewals. This is a standard way of ownership in Thailand.
In order to own your condominium:
* Complete and return the Reservation Contract with deposit
* Conduct your due diligence into the property and project
* Execute all contracts and make your first payment
* Payments that are tied to construction milestones
* Pay the final balance and register ownership of the condominium or lease.
Payments are tied to Construction Milestones. Each payment you make will relate to the progress of construction. Ultimately, in the contract, there is a long-stop date or final date by which legal title must be transferred to you. Throughout this process we can provide you with a construction report at quarterly intervals.
There is a deposit of Bt. 100,000 (non-refundable), followed by the payment schedule as detailed:
1. 20% Within 30 days from reservation;
2. 20% Upon completion of foundation;
3. 20% Upon completion of sub-structure;
4. 20% Upon completion of roof, walls and partitions;
5. 10% Upon completion of finishing works;
6. 10% Upon registration of freehold or leasehold.
|Number of Floors||1||Apartment Blocks||1||Orientation||1|
|Air Conditioning||Split units||Pool Filtration||Salt Chlorination|| || |
|Mechanical & Engineering|
|Hot Water Sytems||Local Electric|| || || || |
|Terrace||Pebble wash|| || || || |
|Floors||Terrazo or Ceramic Tile|
|Kitchen Appliances||Teka or equivalent|
|Kitchen Cabinets||Solid surface top with timber carcass|
|Doors||Single leaf timber veneered flat panel, solid timber frame|
|Windows||Clear sliding glass - Aluminium frame|
|Bathroom fittings||American Standard or Equivalent|
|Ocean||Yes||Garden||Yes|| || |