Phuket Real Estate Thailand

Browser Bookmark


   

Location

 

Category

  

 Price (Baht)

     

Search Again ?? ... >>>

   

 

The Falls Kamala, Location : Kamala

Asking Price 5.9 million THB
Resort Styled Development of Villas and Apartments High on the Hills of Kamala Overlooking Patong Bay
Fast Facts
Location Kamala
Property Category Off-Plan
Purchase Terms 30 Year Lease (with 2 x 30 year renewal options)
Status Apartments
Penthouse View
Open Planned
Dining
Bedroom




2 Bed Living

Kitchen

Bathroom

Building Design
 
Description
This is a mix residential resort comprising Villas and Apartments, designed to accommodate both long-term residential facilities and amenities together with the shorter-term requirements of the traditional holiday resort. Altogether, there will be 7 private villas and 109 condominium apartments of mixed size and layout. The majority will enjoy full sea views and the resort features a magnificent 100m long, waterfall split swimming pool.
 
Images

2 Bed Type A & B

2 Bed Type C

1 Bed Dlx

Site Plan
 
Property Details
Location:
The Falls will be built on the site of an existing natural waterfall, high above Kamala Hills offering rain forest or ocean views on a major access road between Kamala Bay and Patong Beach.

Prices:
Off-plan prices range from Bt 5.9m for 1 bedroom apartments, Bt. 16 million for 2 bedroom apartments and Bt 37 million for 3 and 4 bedroom penthouses.

Luxury 4 bedroom private villas start around Bt 75m.

The site has already been cleared and construction on the infrastructure and building structures have commenced in earnest. The resort is due to be completed, including clubhouse and restaurant facilities, by the end of 2011.

Ownership Structure:
The ownership structures being offered to property buyers is either freehold and or leasehold - under the Condominium Act. As consequence, 49% of the condominiums being offered by the developer can be held in the individual names. The remaining 51% and the private villas will be sold on a leased basis in equivalent perpetuity.

Lifestyle:
The Falls is on a site next to a national park rich with many tropical trees and dense with foliage. There is an existing waterfall running through the development, around which apartments and villas are carefully arranged to afford ocean or hill views for residents.

Upon completion, The Falls will boast a unique 100-metre cascading pool set amid tropical landscaping to perfectly enhance the natural surroundings.
 
 

Please provide me with more information about this property.

 Salutation:

*First Name:

* required *

*Last Name:

* required *

*E-mail: (please take care here)

* required *

 Alternate E-mail:

 Country: (of residence)

 Nationality :

*State your requirements: (i.e. what you cannont above or to arrange a site tour)

 

 

* required*

 


Copyright 2004 - 2013. Content by Phuket Property Sales Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.