Dining Area - 2 Bed
View From Kitchen
|Beach Front Estate offering guaranteed 6 % net returns for 5 years based on the purchase price including furniture package.
|West Sands is located just north of the international Airport on the west coast of the island. Set in 40 acres and with its own 500 meter beach front the development will have some 350 prestige residences designed as luxury villas and apartment residences varying in size from one to four bedrooms.
West Sands is a residential and hotel/resort development situated on the favoured West Coast of Phuket, Thailand in 48 acres of lush tropical landscaping with its own 500 metres beach frontage and comprising 426 one to three bedroom apartments, 23 pool villas and 14 beach villas together with a hotel resort and spa.
There are 171 units for Phase 1 and 198 units for Phase 2.
1 Bed Apartment: 92 m2 with Pool, Garden or Seaviews;
2 Bed Apartment: 167 m2 with Seaviews;
3 & 4 Bed Duplex Penthouse: 335 m2 incl. Pool with Seaviews & Roof Terrace;
The architectural style is contemporary combining elegance with modern convenience, while all properties have been carefully sited to maximize views of the ocean and the dramatic hinterland. The comfort afforded by these homes is complimented by exclusive leisure facilities. The properties naturally have their own private pools but residents also have the advantage of a clubhouse, fitness center, squash court, a holistic fusion spa and other recreational amenities. Luxury living certainly - but what makes West Sands quite remarkable is its emphasis on harmonious living. Throughout, the development has been made as environmentally as possible. Half the site has been dedicated to landscaping, enhancing the superb natural setting with waterfalls, lakes and pools.
West Sands will be developed and managed by Central and City Developments Ltd., whose mission is to focus on lifestyle property development that provides luxury and affordable residences with comprehensive and well managed facilities in harmonious surroundings with the least ecological impact.
The two major shareholders of Central and City Development are Sir Terry Leahy and Paul Mercer. Coe of Tesco Plc a leading international retail business, Sir Terry is one of the UKs most respected businessman. Paul Mercer, President of Central and City have 30 years experience of real estate development and have successfully completed many large scale projects across Europe and Asia.
1. Reservation Bt.100, 000
2. First Payment: 25% On contract signing (Less reservation)
3. Second Payment: 25% Upon start of construction
4. Third Payment: 25% On installation of doors and windows
5. Last Paymnet: 25% On occupation
Apartment ownership is governed by the condominium act of Thailand. Foreigners may own a condominium freehold; with full Rights of ownership. However the percentage of units sold to foreigners cannot exceed 49% of the total number of units in the condominium block.
However, even when the maximum foreign ownership percentage has been exceeded, a condominium unit can still be owned by a foreigner through a Thai limited liability company under the methodology as described above.
At West Sands we recognize that not all purchasers will want to use their property all of the time and may wish to receive rental income for the non occupation periods.
Reflecting this West Sands has devised a flexible and financially attractive rental programme. The following is the rental program terms and conditions:
Condominium Residence Block 4, 5 and 6
• A guaranteed 10% net return based on the purchase price including furniture package for period of 5 years from the date of transfer.
• The guaranteed rental income will be paid semi annually in arrears net of any withholding tax which currently would be 15% if the payments are made to an offshore account and 5% if the payments are made locally.
• Purchasers will receive 60 days complimentary usage of the property which can be used at any time between the periods of 1st February and 15th December in each year upon giving 60 days notice and in minimum periods of 7 days.
• During the 5 year guarantee period purchasers will not be required to pay any maintenance or utility costs thereby providing the security of a fixed net return during the first 5 years of ownership.
• Should purchasers occupation requirements change during the guarantee period they can withdraw from the programme at any time on giving 60 days notice with the returns being
Note: There is no obligation to place any of these units in the rental programme and if purchasers wish to seek lettings on a more flexible basis you are perfectly entitled to rent out the properties directly and also West Sands will be delighted to secure lettings on your behalf for a charge of 25% of the rental received to cover marketing and administration costs.